Friday, July 20, 2007

Look out Boston, here we come!

So.... making this blog post, is getting me to the short list of things to do tonight before we leave tomorrow morning for a week of vacation in New Hampshire and Boston.

We have a week of activities planned, starting with our arrival to Loon Mountain tomorrow afternoon, and then we really kick off the festivities Sunday afternoon with a Boston Red Sox's game at Fenway park (I can hardly wait!).
The rest of the week will be spent sight-seeing in Boston, and then returning to New Hampshire to take in the mountains, and of course, the tax-free outlet shopping.

All this to say, that I am leaving you again, for another week of vacation, but with the commitment that if I run into a hotel with free Internet access, I might get a short post/update in, so check back once or twice, and who knows you might be pleasantly surprised!

Have a great week - and at the very least, you know that when I do return, I will have some photos and short stories to share with you.

Until next time....

Labels: