Friday, June 29, 2007

Break Time

That's right.... for the next 10 days, I am taking a break from blogging - not because I want to, but because I will be at the cottage on VACATION - sleepin', readin', maxin', and relaxin' with PC for 10 whole days.

So.... while I take a break, you should take a break too.... don't bother checking back until July 9th (or so).... take some time away from the Internet to do other exciting things! Instead of wasting valuable time checking out my blog, do something productive like purchase something online, email an old friend, or sell something on eBay - do whatever you have to do - but don't rely on me for the next ten days for anything, because I. WON'T. BE. HERE.

Enjoy the week.... without me (somehow you will manage), and if can't enjoy the entire week, at least try to appreciate the long weekend ahead of us.

HAPPY CANADA DAY EVERYONE!

Until next time....

P.S. If your still hanging around here.... I've added some videos from Tim & Faith at the bottom of my last post, so check them out - and if you still haven't found something more productive to do with your time, check out some of the blogs over here ---->, they ought fill the void for a few days!

CHEERS!

Labels: