Thursday, June 28, 2007

I liked it, I loved it, I want some more of it!

Best. Concert. Ever.

Seriously.... it does not get any better than Tim McGraw's & Faith Hill's Soul2Soul II Tour.

It was not just about the songs, it was about the way they can both entertain a crowd. Tim in particular - he did not let the Ottawa fans get away with their typical 'sit back and enjoy the show' routine. He got the crowd on their feet, and kept us there for the majority of his set. We were dancin', clappin', and singin' our little hearts out the entire night!

They sang their hits, their new ones, and I don't think anyone left disappointed. The stage itself was amazing, the lightning effects were very complimentary to the show. They both danced around the stage all night long. Faith especially has the old school dance moves - she just rocked and twisted around the circular stage -- she seemed so down to earth with her style - I loved it!


And the duets.... you can see/feel the love they have between them when they are on stage together - the entire show all I was thinking was, what do you have to do to have their life? I guess I could start by getting PC a guitar and microphone for his birthday, not to mention some of Tim's hot-ass jean's - MAN that guy is hot (although somehow I don't think PC and Tim quite wear the same size!).

But seriously... to be able to perform in front of thousands of people every night with the love of your life right beside you, and your kids along for the ride (their daughter Maggie sang the last verse of Tim's hit Fly Away - 1. 2. 3. like a bird I see... ) - it really must be the life!

AND Faith, that woman can hit the high notes and hold them - and she's beautiful. Blonde again, and beautiful. There is so much behind her singing, its not just a song, she feels the words and it shows, as with every performance you can sense the emotional attachment she has to her singing.

I really can't say enough about this concert. They played for over 3 hours, and every single minute was entertaining and exciting. It was worth every penny. It will be a concert that is hard to forget, and definitely one that won't be easily topped in my books.

I took some video of a few songs, but it might be awhile before I get them posted I got ambitious and posted them anyways; as well, for your viewing pleasure I uploaded some of the pics from last night, including the one of Clapper beside her new JEEP, and the other of her and I with Tim & Faith!!!

Enjoy.










VIDEOS
Please note: these are just some short clips to give you an idea of the show!

Labels: , ,