Saturday, February 10, 2007

Another Bedroom Make-Over!

This weekend is painting weekend at the Coleman household. After months of deliberation over what colours to paint our first spare bedroom, I have finally chosen something I am really excited about, and we got underway last night with the bedroom make-over (actually it was I who got underway last night while PC reffed some hockey and then arrived home close to midnight to say, 'do you want to go to bed I'm tired'... but that's a whole other post)!!!

To give you the full trading spaces experience... I am posting a few before pictures of the room(rather dull if you ask me). We are half way through the painting phase (only the final coat left to do), so hopefully I will get the room back together tonight or tomorrow morning and have some photos of the final reveal up for your viewing pleasure!

Stay tuned!!!
SPARE BEDROOM BEFORE:

Labels: ,