Monday, February 05, 2007

Round 2

We interupt regular programming to bring you this short piece of health advice:

NEXT YEAR... GET THE FLU SHOT!

I am pretty sure earlier in the year, I was a little mouth piece about how I never get the flu shot, because I don't get sick.

I would officially like to retract that statement to let you know that next year, I will be the first one in line for the shot.

The awful stomach virus attacked me last night for round 2 of the bathroom adventures. This little bug has reeked havic on my immune system all day... I am not sure what caused it, but according to health officals in the area, its the same bug from 3 weeks ago, making its SECOND ROUND.

Great.... the only question is now, how many days will it keep me between my bathroom and my bed, whinning like a two year old?

I will keep you posted.

Labels: