Friday, February 02, 2007

What's in a name?

I got this link off a friend of mine (shout out to Roz)... I typed in my name and low and below it leads me to believe I am a half decent person... now all I have to do is work on making these attributes more believable!

Here's what it said about Sara Louise:

You are idealistic and have a keen intellect and imagination. Philosophical with a gentle, romantic and giving nature, your desire is to help others and benefit mankind. You attract many friends and are loved by all for your nurturing and understanding ways. Once a project has been started your determination and focus always ensures that it is completed. You exude peace and contentment and bring this into your environment and associations.

Peace and contentment? Right... looks like I have work to do, although the whole line about determination and focus indicates that there is a chance in hell I will get through my French training... so that's definitely a positive.

What does your name say about you?

Labels: