Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Eve!

It's here! All of the anticipation and stress of the season comes to a close tonight - your either ready or your not.  I am hovering between the two right now!!

It's been a busy few months (both at home and at work) and I am looking forward to a little break after we get through the next few exciting days.

I love this time of year with the boys... their sense of excitement and anticipation is really what keeps me going.  I have been up late consecutive nights for what seems like most of December. With H's birthday now behind us, it doesn't leave much time to get ready for the arrival of St. Nick - or anytime to catch up on lost sleep.

Who needs sleep... right?!

Sleep or no sleep, it really is worth it to see their faces and to listen to them recount events surrounding the season.

I hope each of you have a special Christmas Eve, whether it be with family or friends, or just time to yourself for quiet reflection.  We are blessed to have been given this life... and its special occasions like these that really remind me what's important. It's not money, or things, or status... but truly to be surrounded by good people and to be loved.


I am off to spend some time with my boys... enjoy Christmas!


SC live signature

Labels: , , , , ,