Monday, October 08, 2012

Thanksgiving!

Every year around thanksgiving, I get a little sentimental, but I really do love that there is a time of year that reminds us to reflect on what we are thankful for. This year is no different from any other in terms of what I am thankful for.... family and good friendships mean the world to me and I am so thankful to have an abundance of both in my life. I love my family and friends, and I hope health and happiness continues to follow them throughout their lives. 

And it goes without saying, but my little turkeys and their Daddy are at the top of my thanksgiving list! Love my boys and all of their shenanigans! They are getting so big and very busy, and they definitely keep me on my toes, but I would not have it any other way. When I think about all of the happiness they bring to my life, I am truly thankful. They are the best!



I hope all of my Canadians readers had a wonderful long weekend where you could set aside a little time to 'give thanks'! To my American friends, your turn is coming, so rest up!!

Happy Thanksgiving!
 SC live signature

Labels: , , , ,