Saturday, October 22, 2011

Perhaps a peek into the future...

I was snapping photos for Hudson's 10 month photo shoot and E decided he wanted in on the action, before I got them both looking at the camera, I caught this one...
 
I think it accurately foreshadows the future of the brotherhood in our household. H can't wait to get his hands on his big bro! He's a grabber... and even though these boys are both happy-go-lucky types, I can see H asserting himself a little more with every passing day!  I have a feeling H isn't going to let the title 'little brother' dictate who runs the show in this bond of brothers! 

I had to laugh... because the next shot I captured was this...

E was too consumed by a toy commercial on tv that he was unaware of H's previous attempt to 'get him'! And H... well he's got that look on his face as if to say  'what, I wasn't doing anything wrong'!

These boys make me laugh every day... and I know there will be lots of refereeing to be done in the days ahead, but for now, I am just happy to be witnessing these little interactions between my boys!

SC live signature

Labels: ,