Sunday, October 02, 2011

Oh toodles... its a party!

We are getting ready for a PAR-TAAAAY today. E is celebrating his third birthday today with a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse party! He is beyond excited to have 'my friends comin to my house'! He woke up this morning and came down stairs to all of the party decorations and said 'Oh, I wuv it, thank you Mommy, thank you Mommy'.

Today should be filled with fun... let's hope he can contain his excitement until 2 pm today!

I can't take full credit for this invite... I discovered a similar one through Pinterest.
I had a hard time deciding what to 'do' for his birthday this year. Originally I wanted to have a party out somewhere because I thought it would be easier, but when I asked E what he wanted, he informed me he wanted to stay home and have friends here.  So this is what we are doing! Its hard to run games for three year-olds, so for another year we are just gathering and mingling! But hopefully by next year, it will be a better year to really get into game mode.

I hope to have more pictures to come in my next post... have a great party today E!


SC live signature

Labels: , ,