Saturday, September 24, 2011

6 YEARS Baby!

Six years ago today I was walking down the aisle to marry the man of my dreams... today, we took our almost three year-old to his very first skating lesson, with our 9 month-old in tow. How crazy is that?

Six years has zoomed by in the blink of an eye.  In my world, its quite an accomplishment ... and I am thanking the heavens above that we've survived these six years ... still having fun, still in love, and still annoying the heck out of one another!

Children definitely change marriage in a way that forces your relationship to change too... and while these past few years on our marriage haven't quite been a honeymoon, when we do get a chance to spend some time alone, we are still enjoying one another and still feeling "it"!

In the last year, we've added another member to our family, and nothing underlines your love for one another than bringing a child into this world together. The look we shared when we got to meet our sweet baby boy for the first time was such an amazing reminder of what love is... and those first few moments of seeing him are forever etched in my memory.

We will always have those special moments to keep us bonded together... and although we have our ups and downs, like any relationship, at the end of the day, I still feel very blessed to be married to such a great guy, a good father, and most importantly, my best friend. When I think of the journey we are on... its only just the beginning.

Happy 6th Anniversary PC, I love you!

Photo taken by: Baby & Belly Photography

SC live signature

Labels: , , ,