Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Brothers!

Since I found out we were expecting a second boy, I have been wondering what type of relationship my boys will have as 'brothers'. I never had a brother, I only have one sister, so I can't comment on what a brotherly relationship should or shouldn't be, but I have to say, if these first two months are any indication of what's to come, E and H are going to be great friends. E just has a loving and caring way about him with his brother and its so heart warming to see him always kissing and hugging his bro.

I know, I know, I know, its probably not going to last, and I am prepared for that, but I really do cherish these moments where E is so taken with his baby brother, and I really hope that as H grows up he can see that E is there for him, loves him, and truly wants to be his friend. 

I took these pics over the weekend of the boys, and I have to say, I am in love with them.  I am not sure what I love more, E's proud and protective big brother look, or H's smirk! I love the first one A LOT and I think its going to inspire me to finally get my picture wall going in our entrance way.




Special shout of to my Dad, who celebrates his birthday today... no need to comment his exact age, other than we are thirty years apart, and I'm 31!!! Happy Birthday Timbo, love ya!

Labels: , ,