Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Belly Update - 36 Weeks!

Well a few of you have been emailing me on the side and leaving some comments asking for a belly shot update.

I didn't get time to do the bare belly shot, but while at the cottage this weekend, my BFF (Kristy) took a few pics of me... and PC too, for your viewing pleasure.

This is the belly at exactly 36 weeks, less than 4 weeks to go now until my official due date - I can hardly believe it

I can also hardly believe that it is officially September... back in January, I never thought September would ever get here, and now that it has I have a feeling its going fly by!

Anyways... back to the photos that some of you have been long awaiting!
Enjoy!




As well... since the weather the cottage was soooo beautiful all weekend, I couldn't resist posting this one of the gorgeous sunset on the Georgian Bay.

Labels: ,