Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Excuses for not blogging!

So... the blog has definitely suffered in the last month or so... it appears that what I miss most about French training (not that I miss much) was the free time I had to devote to the blog. I used it mostly as an outlet to bitch, but I like to think it was somewhat informative (through good times and bad)!

Lately... I come home exhausted, spend what little free time I have on Facebook, and call it a night.

I also like to think that the addition of the PVR into our lives has really put a damper on my free time. Before we got the PVR, I didn't mind spending an hour or so blogging away, but instead I come home, check the PVR and discover that I have 3 episodes of General Hospital to catch up on. Normally if I had missed my soaps, I had missed them, but now since the PVR takes care of not missing anything, I spend a lot of time in front of the TV just chillin', and getting the update, which translates into, no time for blogging.

Curling is finally over, but now baseball starts tonight... so this is just another time absorber... away from the blog.

I know my faithful readers will remain, probably somewhat annoyed, but I still want to thank you for coming back, day after day, even when the updates haven't been too consistent. Hopefully in the near future I find some interesting news to blog about.... hopefully!!!

Labels: