Sunday, March 17, 2013

Happy St. Patty's Day

It's your lucky day... and not just because it's St. Patty's Day, but more so because I'm have a few minutes to post something here!

The boys and I had a little fun with a St. Patty's Day photo shoot! They were pretty silly customers but the results make my heart smile!  This is the kind of silliness that is my life lately. When work doesn't have me glued to my desktop or my blackberry, these boys keep me laughing with their hilariousness each and every day.

As you can see my baby boy just keeps outgrowing his baby looks, and my big boy is becoming more mature looking with each passing day.

They are a fun little duo and on St. Patty's Day, they are definitely finding their inner leprechaun!

I hope the luck of the Irish has found you today... I am sure tomorrow we will back to looking for that rainbow and pot o'gold, but for today... we are just enjoying the richness that is every day life.




SC live signature

Labels: , , ,