Monday, December 31, 2012

2012: Year in Review

It wouldn't be NYE without the annual year in review blog post, that sums up the year via month by month blog highlights.

While I am thankful for the overall health and happiness of my family and friends, I can't say that I am totally upset to see 2012 come to a close. Its been a stressful year... balancing family and work life,  struggling to see the upside of Budget 2012, a few unexpected visits to the hospital, and overall financial challenges of raising our young family.  There have been highs and lows like any year, but in the end I am home with my three favourite people tonight and looking forward to everything 2013 has to offer.

As I ring in the new year I want to be better organized in all aspects of life, so I can inhale the little things in life... mainly just spending precious time with my boys, and being present in their lives while they are at such a fun and inspiring age.

As I look back on 2012, I am thankful for all of the little moments I have been able to share with you via this blog, and I am thankful that you continue to check up on me every once and a while (minus the crazy stalker types)!

So here is 2012 ... in review.

January
Here goes nothing (back to work)
Birthday Wrap-Up

February
Fun on the Rideau Canal
Dramatic First Haircut

March
So long preschool!

April
Truly Blessed
Mixed Emotions
24 Pounds of Trouble (H starts walking)

May
Best job in the world!
We have a soccer player!

June
130-O Reunion Weekend

July
Everything happens for a reason
Poolside

August
A couple of firsts
Va-cay!!!

September
E's First Day of School
Lucky Number Seven

October
Emery: Age 4
The birthday project for Mom

December
Hudson: Age 2
E's First Christmas Concert!
Merry Christmas!

So long 2012... and all the best to you and yours in 2013!

 SC live signature

Labels: ,