Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Birthday Wishes for Grandpa B!

The older I get the more I realize how lucky I feel to have my Dad in my life. He is one of those Dads that is always available and truly never lets you down. I really admire that about him. He may not always agree with my ways, and we can have differing opinions on certain subjects, but this never gets in the way of our father-daughter relationship. He definitely is always around to help out and offer advice... and that fact that he is interested and involved in my life is truly a special blessing.

I have always thought a lot of my dad, and now that I have boys of my own, that admiration has sky rocketed! I love to seem him interact with his grandchildren as I have such fond memories of my own grandfathers and I am so happy that my own boys will have the same opportunity to really know their grandfathers.

Thank you Dad for being you. Today on your birthday, I wish health and happiness, and all the good things that life has to offer a special Grandpa!






Much love today and always.
xoxo

 SC live signature

Labels: , ,