Friday, August 21, 2009

See where all your bitching gets you!

I was originally going to call this post 'THANK YOU', but PC's sarcastic comment when these arrived via delivery service yesterday was just too funny.

Apparently someone read my post 'The one about the vase!', and was feeling mighty sorry for me as I received a bouquet of fresh flowers, delivered yesterday, with a card attached that said:

'Sara... because PC never will'

PC was the one who received the delivery, and when he read the card... he took one look at me and said 'Who'd you bitch to? See where all your bitching gets you'! That to me was priceless - and the appropriate title for the post!

The flowers are beautiful and look lovely on my coffee table, but the funny part was... my biggie *crystal* vase is still in use at the neighbours, so I had to put the bouquet into my smaller, non-crystal vase - but they still look lovely, don't they?

I don't know who my secret sender is ... but whoever you are, just know that I do very much appreciate the flowers... it was a lovely gesture, and every time I look at the bouquet I just smile!

I think my next post will be about how PC never buys me anything from Tiffany & Co. ... I have a lovely jewelery box with no jewelery in it!

No pressure, secret sender!

Labels: ,