Monday, July 13, 2009

I'm Alive... but on the go!

No... I did not fall off the face of the earth, but I just haven't had the time to blog lately and I have been feeling bad about.

Last Wednesday I drove back to my hometown with E (just he and I for 9+hours in the car) to visit my family. It was a long day getting here, but well worth the trip.

We are still in Thessalon, but leaving tomorrow morning to head for home. When I get home, I will have a funeral at attend on PC's side of the family, and then it will be packing for the cottage, and heading out to Parry Sound for 2 weeks of relaxation.

I have no idea if there is any wireless internet connection that I can hook into from the cottage, so I have a feeling that blog updating will be few and far between for the next little while. So, please don't think I have just bailed on you! While I am 'on vacation' I hope to return with a few stories to share... and no doubt some photos of our family time away. A little vacation for me sometimes does the blog good, as I have come back with fresh ideas for blogging.

Some of you may also be taking holidays are spending long weekends with your family and friends. I hope you enjoy your time whatever it is that you are doing, and hopefully I can resume regular blogging sometime in August.

Have a GREAT summer... (and hopefully it won't be too long before I can get an update in)!

Labels: