Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Starbucks Marathon

I love Starbucks... I am no superfan or anything, but I do enjoy a Starbucks latte every now and again, or a blended lemonade, or a tazo chai... it really depends on my mood.

I saw this story a few weeks back, and thought it was pretty amusing. The story is over a year old, but nonetheless, it still caught my attention.

When I visited NYC in May of this year, I couldn't help but notice the number of Starbucks in Manhattan. There was literally one on every corner, if not two or three.

According to this guy's video... there are 171 Starbucks in Manhattan... his quest was to visit and consume something from every location within a 24 hour period. Check out the You Tube video below to see his accomplishment!



If you can't see the video... try here: www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwYxuV2dVzw