Sunday, December 02, 2007

Bring on... Christmas (in 23 more days)!

We have officially entered 'Christmas mode' at our house! I took a good part of Saturday to put up the Christmas tree and decorate it!

If you drive by our place, from a distance it might seem like we are ready for Ol' St. Nick to come on over; however this couldn't be further from the truth. I still have quite a bit of shopping to do, and given that we are heading North for the holidays, this will require me to be ready extra early - which means I have a ton of things to do over the next two weeks!

But for now, I can just sit in my living room and enjoy the company of my tree, because after all... its all about the tree (at least for me)!

O'Christmas tree... O'Christmas tree...thy leaves are so unchanging... O'Christmas tree...
O-kay, I will spare you the rest!!

What about you... when do you put your tree up?

Labels: