Thursday, November 15, 2007

I had a post... in my head!

For four days now I have been trying to come up with enough time to write a coherent post, but it hasn't happened. I have had various posts well thought out in my head, but I haven't even had time to log onto my blog and actually get my thoughts down on paper (virtual paper - that is!!).

Work has me strung out a little bit - I can't find enough hours in the day to do my day-to-day tasks, let alone write a blog post on a break. I am not complaining (yet), but I do miss firing off a post over the lunch hour! I have a feeling those days are long gone for me with the recent departure of a colleague, and a few other curve balls in world of government communications.

I think you deserve better than some sloppy post, with no real flow to it - so I've decided to spare you the disappointment of a less than mediocre post, until I came really come up with something decent.

So please... bare with me as I struggle to finish out this week, and next week I promise to better at this, or at least a little more consistent with the posting.

In the meantime, if you've got any good ideas for blogging, please do share - I would love to follow up on them... next week!

Labels: ,