Sunday, November 25, 2007

The Updated Living Room

Finally... I have gotten around to posting some pictures of our newly updated living room. Since the basement is now three-quarters finished, I've moved the old furniture downstairs, and purchased some more grown-up, conversational-type furniture for the upstairs.

I have to admit we haven't sat it on it all that much. My parents were down a few weekends ago and we got to use it a bit, and last night we had some people over for a potluck so it got a little more use then. However, when we have used it, we've really like it - so this is a good thing!

I am hoping to get my Christmas tree up soon, so I will update you then with new pictures of the furniture among the more seasonal decor! Until then, enjoy photos of our current living room!



Labels: ,