Thursday, May 17, 2007

Thursday Night Update

Well... that quiet feeling didn't last too long. A bomb did drop itself on my desk, and I spent yesterday and today repairing the damage. Good times, good times.

Tonight, Grey's Anatomy season finale... I am geared up and ready for it.

Tomorrow... I have some emotional business to take care of at work, and then I will be heading off to the sunny city of Barrie, Ontario to visit my dear friend Jamie Ozerkevich (King). I am rather excited for the weekend. Its been soooooooooooo long since her and I have had a good visit, so I know a whole weekend of uninterrupted conversation will be just what the doctor ordered.

I am making the trip to Barrie alone, as PC has decided to dive into the basement project full speed ahead. He wanted to stay home and start it this weekend, and I didn't argue. The only way an argument will start is if I arrive home Monday to find out that it was sooooooooooo sunny out all weekend, he couldn't resist a few rounds of golf in between the hard labour - this is sooooooo something PC would try and pull!

Time will tell... and don't worry, if the basement isn't started by the time I get back, you will be the first to know.

**Editor's Note: I should add, if all goes well this weekend, I will be extremely grateful that PC is dedicating his entire long weekend to the basement project. I can't wait to share some photos with you, as construction progresses over the summer.

Happy Long Weekend!

Labels: ,