Sunday, December 24, 2006

Merry Christmas!

So its finally arrive... la veille de Noël.

Its seems hard to believe that Christmas is actually here.... afterall its +5 outside and the sun in beaming in my window as like its a hot summer day.

However, I can get past this fact and move on to the idea of ripping open thousands (okay 10) presents tomorrow morning!

I am not sure what it is but on Christmas morning every year, I still get a little bit of upset belly excitment... I wonder what everyone has gotten me, and once I open my eyes, there is not going back to sleep (which is rare for me). The excitement forces me out of bed and directly to the tree where the gifts have rooted themselves for the past 15 or 20 days!

The other thing I really like about this day is that I get to see the look on people's faces when they open the gifts that I gave them. I really enjoy giving gifts... I like to think that I put some thought into the gifts I give so naturally I enjoy seeing if the person enjoys the gift they get from me!

Tomorrow will be a day of excitement all around... at many households!! PC and I will be in Maxville this year taking in all of the events there... so to my family I would like to say 'Merry Christmas, Mom, Dad & Erin'... hope Santa is good to you... can't wait to see you on the 27th!

Merry Christmas to all... and to all... DRINK UP, its the holidays!

Labels: