Thursday, December 14, 2006

Green Christmas GO AWAY

Today while out on my lunch... I was moody, irritable, and hot... and all this is to blame on the weather.

I HATE YOU WARM WEATHER IN DECEMBER, I HATE YOU.

I mean don't get me wrong, I like nice weather, I like good driving weather, I like hot in the summer, breezy in the spring, cool in the fall... and C.O.L.D. in the winter. That's right, winter is no fun, unless there is tons of snow and tons of windchill! Okay... so I could probably do without the windchill, but the SNOW is mandatory.

For me, without snow, there might as well not be a Christmas (Mom, I will still be accepting presents though!). Seriously... its hard to be in the Christmas spirit when I can wear my flip-flops outside without even getting cold.

Early in the month we were teased with this form of percipitation that was some what snow-like, but more of a freezing rain... however in the last 3 days, anything thing that could have been a good base for the snow has completely vanished... it looks more like April outside, as oppose to December... December 14th, 11 whole days before Christmas.

Environment Canada doesn't seem to care too much about this either... today they released the forecast for the next 10 days, which includes highs of plus 7 & 8... its almost certain that there will be no snow for Christmas.

Its depressing, and unacceptable in my opinion.

Excuse me while I have a tear ...

Labels: ,