Thursday, November 30, 2006

I don't think were in Kansas anymore!

Last night PC went out to put out the garbage, and when he came back in, he said: it's like a warm summer night out there... weird.

This morning I left my driveway and I was mad that I forgot my sunglasses because it was so bright out. I wore my winter coat to school but was sweating by the time I finished walking to my building. At noon I had to pull out the umbrella because of some drizzling rain... and then encountered blowing wind and rain on my way back from lunch.

The weatherman this morning said it was +16 degrees... now, as I arrive home from curling, its +2 degrees raining and blowing cold wind, over night its suppose to drop below zero, turn to freezing rain, then ice pellets, and finally 2 to 4 cm of snow before tomorrow is over.

So... let's review the 36 hour cycle: heat, rain, wind, freezing rain, hail, and snow...

'Gee Toto, I don't think we're in Kansas anymore!'