Friday, August 18, 2006

ROAD TRIP

Today, aprés mes classes de français... I am rounding up my old roomies from 130-O and we are taking a road trip to Grimsby (Hamilton/Niagra area) to stay at my friend Krista's house. While our plans consist of good ol' NADA in terms of actual outtings, we have set aside the entire weekend to catch-up on our rather exciting or non-exciting lives (but really soooooooo exciting!).

Its about 5 hours to get there, and 4 of us are making the trip from Ottawa. It should be a good time as we are planning indoor wine drinking fesitivies for the entire weekend, which means sales for ADVIL are about to go up.

Since I am in a bit of rush to leave the city, I will make this post short, but should have some good pics, and better posts next week for you... and I still have to post pictures from our vacation last week. So much to do, so little time!

Wishing everyone a low-key & drama free weekend (this saying brought to you by Miss Erica D. Clapp!).

Until Monday mes amis!