Sunday, August 13, 2006

SORRY!

Hello faithful readers.... sorry to leave you hanging for over a week, but PC and I were on vacation in sunny Northern Ontario. We just returned to the bright lights of Embrun late Saturday night... and so today has been spent doing laundry, airing out the tent, and doing a little bit of grocery shopping.

I am hoping to post some pictures and stories from our vacation soon, but too many things to get caught up on today. Not to worry, daily posting will commence again tomorrow. I know the wait has been extensive... I was hoping to post something Tuesday before we left on our camping excurison in Michigan, but as usual I was running late and didn't have time to make a sensible post.

In short though... we had a great vacation... weather was fanatastic all week long and we survived tenting for 5 consecutive nights! More details to come in the next few days!