Saturday, March 24, 2012

Family stickers for the back of your car window!

I have had these stickers on our family car for close to a year now and I have to say, I get asked a lot of questions about them from random strangers.


Mainly people just want to know what they are, where I got them, and what they mean - they have grown in popularity over the last year or so, and now you can find all types of these family stickers in just about any kids stores.

I had to laugh at one gentleman who inquired about them in the Costco parking lot... he said 'Weird question, but what do those stickers mean, are they part of a special group?' When I laughed and told him no, they were just stickers you buy at a store, he started laughing and he said he wanted to say 'what cult do you have to be in to get those' but didn't want to offend me!  No cult necessary!

I do find that I like them because it lets other drivers on the road know that I have a family and children in the car - and its a little more fashionable than the baby on board sign I use to have. However, PC does receive a bit of flack for his sticker - its not exactly his style!  With all of the options out there these days, I might consider upgrading to something a little more trendier for all of us!

These stickers use to be a little difficult to track down, but I did notice a version of them in the dollar store a few weeks ago. I ordered mine online from Snuggle Bugz.  They have a wide variety of them... if you play specific sports, have family pets, you name it, they have the sticker for your car.  I have also seen other versions of these, for star wars fans, disney fans, or even smart asses!

The ones we got are really easy to put on, are very durable to all weather types, and the best part is they don't ruin your window if you want to peel them off down the road.

So there you have it, the low-down on those family stickers you see on the road!

 SC live signature