Saturday, January 01, 2011

Hello 2011!

Welcome to 2011!

It's going to be a good year, I can just feel it!

I seem to like the odd numbered years for some reason... I don't know if its because I feel like I can let loose a little this year now that I am not pregnant anymore, or if its just because we just came off an even-numbered year that was full of hard work, and anticipation.  Either way, I think 2011 is going to ROCK!

Of course, 2011 was made ten times better because I'll be on maternity leave the entire year (sorry, it has just hit me!), and we have lots things planned for this year, family vacations, and road trips, not to mention just spending time at home getting know my newest little boy.

I have no resolutions for 2011... unless you classify ENJOYING THE ENTIRE YEAR as a resolution.  Either way, that's my plan.

Whatever 2011 is going to throw at me, I am up for the challenge (but if anyone is listening up there, don't mistake that statement for 'I want to be challenged' - I am perfectly comfortable not being challenged for a whole year, especially in the baby department - are we clear? good. great. wonderful. perfect.)

I hope this year brings lots of joy and happiness to each of you... and I can't wait to share all of the fabulous moments (and probably some pretty uneventful and borning moments too) with you via the blog.

Like take for example this post... pretty borning, but aren't you glad you've got something to read, instead of looking at the last post of 2010 again? !!!

Happy New Year faithful readers... looking forward to a wonderful year with you!

Labels: ,