Thursday, December 23, 2010

Happy Holidays!

E has really taken a liking to Christmas this year... he's all Ho Ho and candy canes lately, and not to mention 'treat-ties' which is what he says when he wants Grandma B to open another day on the advent calendar.  His enthusiasm is definitely putting this household in the Christmas spirit. I just PVR'd the Polar Bear Express tonight and I can't wait to watch it with him... with Ho Ho on a choo-choo, he is gonna scream with excitement!

I didn't get Christmas cards out this year, as I didn't feel right sending one out without the arrival of Hudson included on it, but if I had gone ahead with cards, these pictures of E would have definitely been on it!  

So... for now consider this your Christmas card, from our house to yours, and hopefully in the New Year I'll have something to share with you in lieu of a timely Christmas card.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
 

Labels: , ,