Monday, December 20, 2010

The Sequel has finally arrived!

It was a long wait, but I am so happy to introduce to you ...
Hudson Nolan Coleman
Born: December 16th, 2010 at 10:15pm
Weighing in at: 8lbs, 7oz
Measuring: 21.5 inches

I was induced on Thursday morning, and after an all day wait for labour to intensify and what looked like a bleak prayer that he would be born on the 16th, he surprised us all and made a quick entrance.  PC was by my side as was my favourite nurse Sophie Savage 9. Grandma and Grandpa's were enjoying good conversation and some Tim Horton's when it all went down (much to their surprise)! Labour was good and delivery was quick (I will share this labour story at a later date, as it was a much different experience from E).


We got home for the hospital on Saturday morning and everyone is doing great.  E has been an amazing big brother, nothing but love and kisses for his baby. It seems so surreal that we are now a family of four, but I wouldn't have it any other way.





 
Thanks to everyone for their kind emails, tweets, and facebook messages about Hudson's arrival. He is the best little gift we could have ever dreamed of... I think it's going to be a GREAT Christmas!

Labels: , ,