Wednesday, December 08, 2010

The Sequel's New Room

The last few weeks I have been busy (as has PC) preparing The Sequel's room. You may recall a post I wrote about being the baby of the family, and how I wanted to do a little make-over on the nursery so that it was special and unique for the new baby. At the very mention of this, PC rolled his eyes, but actually he was quite relieved when the only thing I requested him to do was paint one wall.

In E's nursery we had a green accent wall, and for The Sequel I wanted to do the accent wall blue - so PC got to work and in no time at all it was a totally different room with just two coats of new paint on one wall.

I added in the new baby bedding I ordered from Target (shout to my BFF Bee for sending it to me), with some wall decals from All Posters.ca and with that, The Sequel's new room is now ready to roll.

All we need now is... The Sequel!

Hopefully it won't be much longer, but for your viewing pleasure, here is what he is coming home too!




Labels: ,