Tuesday, November 23, 2010

For better or worse... meaning for better or Movember!

As most of you are probably aware, Movember is in full swing.  I can't say I'm a fan of the creepy mustache my husband is sporting these days... but nonetheless I know its for a good cause which is why I agreed to promote the month on the blog, using PC's face!

It's hard to keep a straight face when I see him... and I think I have resorted to saying 'I love you' with a smirk! All I know is that we have 8 days left to raise some money for a very important cause, prostate cancer - and with your help we can make a difference!
If you'd like to support PC, you can make a donation by visiting his page at: http://ca.movember.com/mospace/1275782/

Or perhaps you know of others in your community looking equally as creepy - you can search their names from the Movember homepage, and see what they look like and how they are doing!

Thanks in advance for your support!

Let me just say I can't wait for December 1st! 



Labels: ,