Monday, December 22, 2008

Moby heaven!

I have been meaning to write this post for a while now... but of course needed a photo to go with it (and since my in house photographer is usually reffing or working, its been a real challenge to remember to have him take a photo when he is home!).

Disclaimer: I am in no way, shape or form getting paid or being given anything to write this post.

I, Sara Coleman, have fallen in love with the Moby Wrap.

If you are a new Mom out there... and you will be by yourself for much of your mat. leave, I encourage you to invest in a Moby Wrap... it will change your life (as a Mom).

I was going a little insane prior to my discovery of the Moby. PC's cousin kindly offered to bring me her wrap to try (shout out to Sarah)... and from the moment she left it with me (and gave me a quick crash course in using it) - I have been in heaven.

E is a baby that likes to be held a lot and likes to be on the move. If you are sitting still with him, he is not your friend! The first two weeks of being with him on my own, I thought there was never going to be time for me to do things around the house, wash a few dishes, or even make a piece of toast. Anything that required two hands seems out of the question... but enter the Moby Wrap and my world has changed completely.

If E won't go down for a nap in his crib or the playpen, I simply wrap myself up in the Moby, put him in it, and he is is so snug and secure that I can do anything from laundry to make lunch, wrap presents, check email, EVEN blog!

It has been amazing... the best thing is that within 5 minutes of putting E in the Moby, he is sleeping, and I am free to go about my business while still having that bonding time with him. He absolutely loves it.

See:
The best thing about the Moby is that it comes with an instruction book about how to wrap yourself up... and there are many different ways you can do it, so as your baby grows and his/her favorite positions change, the Moby can change too!

I swear you won't be disappointed. I love the Moby so much, I have decided to make it a shower gift for close friends, as I think they absolutely need to have it. I've ordered a few from Parenting by Nature... and can't wait to get them.

Have you used or heard of the Moby Wrap before? Do you love it just as much as me...?

Labels: