Sunday, July 13, 2008

Hello from Thessalon!

Just a quick note to say hello!

PC and I are in Thessalon this weekend, and have been enjoying our time here. We came to attend a wedding in Sault Ste. Marie for friends and to visit family. I also had the pleasure of being the guest honour at baby shower my Mom and sister put on for me today! It was really nice, I got to see and visit with a lot of people from home and we received MANY very nice gifts for Baby C!

More to come on the weekend events later, but since we are on the road tomorrow travelling home, I thought I would post a couple pics my dad took as we were leaving my parents house for the wedding!

This week is shaping up to be a busy one for me, but I hope to get a few posts in on the wedding, the baby shower, and whatever else comes to mind!


Labels: