Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A new addition to the family!

I have to admit I have been a little scarce on the blog posting lately - I try to find time to make a post but it seems between work and sleeping (which I do a lot of these days), I barely have any brain power left for composing a coherent argument about anything.

However, tonight I don't need much brain power, as I just snapped a quick photo and voila - I have a post! We picked up our new 2008 Escape tonight - traded in our old one, to welcome White Lightning to the family.

We had be tossing around the idea of trading our 2004 Escape for a new one... and after a few conversations with our salesman, the price was right and we decided to do it. Now we have a new ride, and some peace of mind for when the baby arrives.

I don't have much more to report tonight except that I will vow to get my butt in gear on more rapid blog posting in the coming days ... if its any consolation, I do think of you, my faithful (most likely dwindling) readers every day - and I really want to post something each day, its just that time gets away from me and before I know it I am on my way to bed!

In the meantime, while you bare with me, check out our new Escape... move off Mafia Mobile - hello White Lightning!

Labels: ,