Friday, July 18, 2008

The Big 3-0 has finally arrived!

No... not for me, I am still a young pup in my twenties, but today, is PC's 30th birthday... 30, three-O... old!

Okay... so now that I have offended a good portion of my readers... I take back the 30 being old joke!! It's not old, but it is quite a feat - I mean 30 years of existence, it reminds of that country song 'Strawberry Wine' when she says 'I remember... when 30 was old' - so true!!

I find this birthday, 30, so humorous for PC and I... mostly due to the fact that when I first met PC, I put him in the 30 range... and it turns out he was only the tender age of 24 at the time. Now, finally, 6 years later 30 has come and its seems somewhat milestone-ish for both of us!

Tomorrow I am having a 30th BBQ for him.... it should be a good time - the weather is suppose to be sunny with clouds, so I am hoping to be out in the backyard, with some ice cold beverages, and some backyard games to celebrate with some friends! So stay tuned for photos.. and a party breakdown next week, after the party is over, and the mess is cleaned up.

Not that PC reads this... but I should cover my basis by saying:


HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE...
I HOPE YOUR THIRTIES ARE GOOD TO YOU...
I LOVE YOU!

Labels: ,