Monday, May 26, 2008

Back from the Big Apple

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Actually I have been back for a few days now, but have been enjoying some extra visiting days with my parents, and just trying to get back into the swing of things.


New York City was all it is hyped up to be and more. We had a great time... it was a jammed packed few days, filled with lots of walking, lots of sight-seeing, and by the end of it... a bit of pregnant crankiness for myself... however it was all worth it and we saw and did a ton of things.


I have the photos downloaded, but given that we took about 800 photos over 5 days, I need to go through them and choose the good ones, and a few stories to go along with them.


For now, I will just post two or three photos, and over the next few days, I hope I can find the time to properly debrief you on our adventures (complete with more of our snap shots).


The view of Times Square from our rooms.

PC & I on the Sky Deck at our hotel.My Mom and I shopping on Canal Street.

My Dad and I at Yankee Stadium: The Final Season.

Labels: ,