Monday, May 12, 2008

Baby Belly Update

So... it's been a few weeks since my last belly photo shoot! Here is the belly at 20 weeks. Slowly getting bigger and rounder. It's hard to believe I am at the half way mark already. Things are progressing nicely... baby is moving around more and more, and I am starting to get uncomfortable when sleeping in the same position for long periods of time. My bladder can't make it more than 2 hours max, which is far cry from my pre-pregnancy hold outs of 6 or 7 hours!

Overall the baby is doing well... I have a low-lying placenta, which could mean a number of things down the road, but at this stage, I have been told to take it easy and not to do anything too strenuous! Of course, I am not one of those people that has to be told those orders twice!

Being this size is actually not too bad, and I think I can say that this stage of pregnancy definitely agrees with me. If only I could hold this physique until the end!

Baby Belly @ 20 weeks

Labels: ,