Friday, March 28, 2008

Fragment Fridays

So... I've fallen off the mark a bit with my blogging as of late. Tid-Bits Thursday hasn't made a presence lately... so let me now introduce you to Fragment Friday.... much like Tid-Bits Thursday... here a few fragments of actual posts that I haven't had time to sit down and flush out!
  • Spring... a concept I have yet to see fully develop. How depressing... we are officially in the season of spring and there is still A LOT of snow on the ground, and we are still being forced to bundled up in the below zero temperatures. I do have to say that it is s l o w l y getting warmer.... but it's not happening as fast as I would like it. I wish I had some secret powers to just make the snow disappear.
  • Pot holes... honest to gawd, you can lose half your car in some of them. I particularly love the mornings where you are cruising down the 417 at lighting speed... eating your breakfast and all of sudden you hit a pot hot the size of Australia, and you think you need be rushed to the hospital because you're pretty sure you just bite off your own tongue. I hope the province has budgeted a lot of cash for road repairs this coming year... cause we are going to need it.
  • Rrrrrrrrrrrooooll Up the Rim to Win (RUTRTW) season has been in operation for almost a month now. I don't frequent Timmy's like I use to ... but why would I these days? My luck has still not changed on this STUPID game! You may recall the extreme losing streak I was on last year around this time.... it appears I am destine to be a loser forever when it comes to RUTRTW, as I have yet to win a thing... nothing, nada, nil!
  • Speaking of coffee.... have you tried the Honey Latte at Starbucks? I would highly recommend it... such a yummy treat in the middle of the afternoon, it may have infact just topped my regular Vanilla Latte!
  • 4 day week/weekends.... now there is a concept I could get use to. I think these last two weeks have been the best work weeks I have had in a very long time. I mean... seriously, talk about work-life balance, I could definitively achieve that in 4 day increments... 4 days on, 4 days off, 4 days on! I think the Liberals should put a platform together for the next election that includes 4 day work weeks every week... and I am pretty sure they would win a majority government faster than you can spell 'hallelujah'!
  • PC and I, PC BBQ'd for the first time this week... steak! It was such a good treat... he froze out in the garage while doing it, but it was well worth it! I think I want spring/summer to arrive just for BBQ season, meals are so much simpler during BBQ season... they take less thought, and there is much less clean up... I long for BBQ season to fully begin!
  • Well... that's it that's all for today! I realized that I have totally slacked off on blogging this month... and I do have a few valid excuses for it, which I will hopefully get to on Monday... the last day of the month, and the last day of the fiscal year! Yee-haw folks.... bon weekend!

Labels: , ,