Monday, March 24, 2008

It was a Good Friday, indeed!

Friday night some girlfriends and I took in the Carrie Underwood concert at Scotiabank Place, and let me tell you she did not disappoint the fans. She was loud, she was proud, and she put on one hell of a performance.

This girl can sing... and sing, and sing some more. She hit every note perfectly and she was very entertaining with all of her wardrobe changes and interactions with the crowd. Well done Miss Underwood... well done.

She is beautiful... and she's got the sound pipes to back up her rise to the top in country music. She has come along way from American Idol ... I would put her ahead of Faith Hill in terms of concerts - she did an absoulte amazing job.

As always I took a few pics, and some vidoe too... I especially appreciated her surprise encore of GNR's Paradise City ... good times! See for yourself!




Labels: