Friday, January 05, 2007

Shuffle, Shuffle!

I have received a few different verisons of this little ipod game on email... and since I finally have an ipod... I thought this would be a good post!

My bloggy inspiration friend DaniGirl who writes Postcards from the Mothership has also posted another good verison of this game on her blog today... check it out!

So here's the game:

Put your ipod (or MP3 player) on shuffle, and then answers the following questions according to the songs that come up each time you hit next button!!

Try it.... without cheating... its kinda like a prediction!
This is what honestly came up for me... scary at times.


How am I feeling today?
When I Get Where I’m Going – Brad Paisley & Dolly Parton

I had a long thought about French, work, and my career path today.... this is very appropriate!!!


Will I get far in life?
When You Say Nothing At All – Allison Krause

*laugh* - maybe this is why PC is always sayin': YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH!


How do my friends see me?

Red Dirt Road – Brooks & Dunn

Algoma Street wasn't exact a red dirt road... but I lived there all my life... and I learned a lot of lessons on that little street!

Where will I get married?
Like a Prayer - Madonna

Well... it was in a church, and I am pretty sure I said a few prayers that day!

What is my best friends theme song?
Every Mile A Memory – Dierks Bentley

Kristy Shaughnessy... this song is definitely for you... you've travelled the world and have a good story to go along with every mile!

What is the story of my life?
Don’t Stop Believing - Journey

Never have, never will!

What was University like?
Keg in the Closet – Kenny Chesney

*gasp* - as if this is for real! Ain't that the truth 130-O ladies!!!

How can I get ahead in life?
Before You – Chantal Kreviazuk

Funny! PC has a t-shirt that says: "I don't have to outrun the bear... I only have to outrun you!"

What is the best thing about me?
Not Ready to Make Nice - Dixie Chicks

This is suppose to be a good thing? -- I do hold the odd grudge every once in a while.

How is today going to be?
The Good Stuff – Kenny Chesney

Seeing as I wasn't feeling well this morning and had to stay in bed most of the morning... I am not sure it was the good stuff Kenny was talking about.... although Team Canada did win gold today!

What's in store for this weekend?
Get Drunk & Be Somebody – Toby Keith

Lucky 7, downtown Embrun... here I come!

What song describes my parents?
You’ll Always Be My Baby – Sara Evans

Awwww.... to some extent this is true, afterall my Dad's MSN says I am his favourite daughter!

What song describes my grandparents?
Born to Fly – Sara Evans

Interestingly enough I like to think all of my Grandparents are in heaven... so I guess this one works!

How is my life going?
Right Where I Need to Be - Gary Allan

Minus the French nightmare... !

What song will play at my funeral?
Ring of Fire - Johnny Cash

*laugh*

How does the world see me?
Wide Open Spaces - Dixie Chicks

Definitely... I need my space... I like to live and learn (especially things on my own time), so if this is how the world sees me... this is good.

Will I have a happy life?
Better Life – Keith Urban

Not happy, just better... GOT IT!

What do my friends really think of me?
Mississippi Girl - Faith Hill

Small town girl, forever and always!

Do people secretly lust after me?
Man Eater - Nelly Furtado

Is that a yes?

How can I make myself happy?
Everything I Own - NSYNC

*laugh* - I had no idea this song was even on my ipod - but fitting for this question!

What should I do with my life?
The Night Pat Murphy Died - Great Big Sea

Get loaded... ? Really?

Will I ever have children?
Push – Sarah McLachlan

I take that as a YES!

What is some good advice for me?
I Love This Bar – Toby Keith

Perhaps I really should go to Lucky 7 tomorrow!

How will I be remembered?
Hate me - Blue October

Nice.

What do I think my current theme song is?
I Walk the Line – Johnny Cash

*laugh*

What type of men do you like?
Fast Cars & Freedom – Rascal Flatts

The Mafia Car & freedom = P.C.

What does your man love about you?
Mud on the Tires - Brad Paisley

Here, I thought 'scratch my back' or 'fold my laundry' would have come up!

What song do you secretly love?
Faithfully – Journey

True.

What do you want to do tomorrow?
Days Go By – Keith Urban

You got it... NOTHING!

Labels: