Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Curling Update

Well, it was one loooooooooooooong weekend of competitive curling ... thus the reason there was no post yesterday.

We managed to win some cash this time around, which was a long shot goal given our roller coaster team status this season, but many positives for the team were established, including a three game winning streak on Saturday, which allowed us to qualify for some cash!

Our next event takes place in Carp, December 1st-4th and then our zone playdowns are the following weekend back in Gananoque. So I will definitely keep you posted on the results of those events, and I know many of my faithful readers live and breath for the update on curling!!

This morning I was also greeted with an email (thanks K. Broom) containing a link to various curling pictures of my team from a recent spiel in Kemptville taken by Bill Hall.

Here are a few pics for your viewing pleasure:



Labels: