Friday, October 06, 2006

And so it begins!

For the longest time I have wanted to paint my bedroom... the entire house has been the same colour since we moved in.... its the borning old builder's paint... thankfully its not white, its cream, but cream in every room gets to be a little much and frankly I'm sick of it.

I carefully chose the paint colours I wanted for the room after months of deliberation. Yesterday I went to Home Depot and got them mixed, today I went back to Home Depot and got all the thing I forgot... an extra roller, extra tray... tape, edger roller, etc!

Before I arrived home PC called me at school with some good news... my FIL (father-in-law), who just happens to be an expert painter was coming over to HELP us (in this case... HELP could be defined as instructing two non-painters on how to paint a large room, or HELP may also be defined as painting the entire room, while my son and his wife stand around and watch me). Like I said... it was good news he was coming over to HELP!!!

I decided instead of standing around and watching FIL paint this entire time, I would whip off this post for my faithful readers... and for your viewing pleasure I have included a start picture of the task at hand. I will keep you posted as things progress.... stay tuned!