Sunday, May 13, 2012

Best job in the world!

Every year that I get to celebrate Mother's Day as a mother... is another great year to me.  I love being a Mom, and being a Mom to two boys, but the last couple of weeks have had me run down and feeling like I am falling behind in so many other areas of my life.  However, along comes Mother's Day and boom, I am reminded why I love this job so much!

I got to spend the day with my boys, and we didn't do anything over the top, but I did enjoy it, and I enjoyed hearing my big boy tell me 'did you know that today is a special day for Mother's like you Mommy ... cause your my special Mommy'.

Lots of sweet conversations with my big boy today, and lots of slobbery kisses and oohing and awwing from baby boy. PC also stepped in to help out with a few of the Mommy duties too, so that was a nice way to break up the day (and he played photographer too!). We had a nice family dinner with my in-laws and the boys fell asleep on the ride home so bedtime was a breeze!

I am so thankful to take part in this special day - it sounds corny, but I really truly love being a Mom.

To all of my Mommy readers out there, I hope you were reminded in some small way today just how special you are!

Happy Mother's Day.


 SC live signature

Labels: , , ,