Monday, March 01, 2010

Is it just me...

or do you see the resemblance???!!!!

I mean... look at those cheek bones!


Okay... so no resemblance!!! But you gotta admit... two good looking boys in these pics!

E and I had an eventful Saturday night watching the Men's Gold Medal game for Olympic Curling. Perhaps it was a 'tad' more eventful for me, then it was for E. I had to basically keep the food and snacks a rollin' through the entire game... but E didn't seem to mind, and neither did I.

I think E actually likes watching curling... take these shots for example - he's pretty excited about K-Mart's call here! And who better to execute the shot but Mommy's fave - Johnny Mo!

In the end it was GOLD for Canada... and I think it may have been beginning of another curling enthusiast in our household!

Labels: , , ,