Monday, February 26, 2007

The post with no name!

No sure what is going on with blogger these days, it doesn't want to cooperate for posting, so you will have to bear with me.

I am gearing up for the big French oral interview this Friday, so I don't have time to fight with it.

I will once again have to ask for your patience as I prepare to nail this French interview to the wall.

The bad news is a cold is brewing... PC is pretty much down and out with it, and I have the dry, sore, throat right now. While we will attempt to sleep in seperate beds to avoid harming one another, the damage may already have been done.

While the lack of posting may annoy you, I invite you to visit some links on the right hand side, under the heading BLOGS I READ. You will find some really amusing blogger friends of mine that may fill the void while I am off stressing out over this interview... but don't forget about me!!!

Hopefully I will get a short update in later in the week!
Until then, pray for me!

Labels: , ,