Wednesday, February 21, 2007

The heat is on!

The lack of posting this week is definitely due to the French situation. I have been 'trying' to dedicate most of my evenings to preparing for my oral interview, so this is the only reason for my infrequent posting behaviour this week.

You will have bare with me until next Friday on this issue. But good news... in lieu of a decent rant I am posting a few pics from my weekend in Montreal with the fam-damily!

Back in September, 'Timbo', a.k.a my father, retired, and as a gift we got him tickets to see his favourite team, Les Canadiens de Montréal! Although the Habs lost the game 5-3, Timbo had a great time, as did the rest of us. I personally got to do some shopping for work clothes... something I haven't done in about 15 months... so that was the highlight for me.

Anyways... we did A LOT of shopping on St. Catherine's street... and saw some of the sights of the big FRENCH city.

Here are a few pics! Enjoy!









Labels: ,